Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arctic .2ohm + Sigelei 100 W Plus = Check Atomizer! Help!
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Arctic .2ohm + Sigelei 100 W Plus = Check Atomizer! Help!
I just got my Arctic today, turns out it's been at my buddy's house for like a week and she forgot to tell me I had a package. *smh*

Using the .5 ohm coil right now to ease myself into it Tongue I'm loving it so far, the airflow is almost enough (which is saying a lot, since my ideal airflow is a Dark Horse wide open) and it seems to keep up with high wattage very well even with high VG juice. Definitely going to write a full review of this thing after using it for a few days, but for now it's getting a big thumbs up! Smile
28-04-2015 03:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
BOB (04-28-2015)
MikeB624 Offline

Likes Given: 0
I cannot seem to figure these coils out! I threw in a new .2 ohm coil, went through 5 tanks on a mechanical mod and put it on my Sigelei 100w+ just like before and the new coil is still reading CHECK ATOMIZER. Threw the old coil on and it works fine. Stumped again. I also haven't been able to push these coils above 65 watts on my Sigelei. Tried 90/10, max VG, 60/40, 50/50 and I keep getting a burnt tasted above 65 watts. I think I may just go back to the .5ohm coils. Didnt have any problem with those! Hahah. 
02-05-2015 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
eldrakeo Offline

Likes Given: 1
Hey!

So I have 2 new packs of .5ohm coils for my horizon Arctic subtank.
I love the beast!

However. I swapped new coil in and it was fine for a week. Then swapped another new one from the pack.. However it said check atomizer… so I thought maybe I got a dud. so I tried 3 more from both packs and they had the same reading. I tried on my segeli 30w, innokin 20w and Clopuer 80w. They all can for sure read .5.
I put my old coils (.2 and .5) back in the arctic and it worked fine. My herkules and delta 2 work fine too! And the annomoly is that 1 of 5 i tired between the two 5 packs worked! ahhh
I thought maybe the coils were fake then I got another pack from someone else and same thing.

Please please help!!!

-Drake
07-08-2015 04:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply