Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone know anything about the Chainsmoker?
BioHazardCustoms Offline

Likes Given: 4
Anyone know anything about the Chainsmoker?
I have a friend who was telling me about his "Chainsmoker" mod, and I'm a little curious about it. I'm into steampunk looking mods like the Slug, (Wood and Copper/Brass), and a quick google search brought up images of this really interesting looking mod with 2 Subtanks on it. I am contemplating ordering one, depending on how my friend's hits next weekend when we get together, lol. If it's good, I'll order one and put two tanks on it. If not, I probably won't. I would still like some feedback from anyone who has one or has used one.
08-04-2015 04:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Anyone know anything about the Chainsmoker?
Prior to this thread I hadn't heard of it. Just looked it up and wow that thing looks awesome. I've seen dual atty mods before, that one looks like it should be a nice one but of course it's hard to tell when you're just looking at a pic. 
08-04-2015 05:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BioHazardCustoms Offline

Likes Given: 4
Michael,
I'll let you know in about a month and a half. I figured if I split the cost over three pay days, it won't hurt as bad.
09-04-2015 04:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BioHazardCustoms's post:
Michael (04-09-2015)
Michael Offline

That would be a lot of fun to play around with. You could even build the two atties at different resistances, which might make one flavor stronger than the other... Just thinking aloud here, I'm not sure if it would work that way or not. 
09-04-2015 06:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
(08-04-2015 04:30 AM)BioHazardCustoms Wrote:  I have a friend who was telling me about his "Chainsmoker" mod, and I'm a little curious about it. I'm into steampunk looking mods like the Slug, (Wood and Copper/Brass), and a quick google search brought up images of this really interesting looking mod with 2 Subtanks on it. I am contemplating ordering one, depending on how my friend's hits next weekend when we get together, lol. If it's good, I'll order one and put two tanks on it. If not, I probably won't. I would still like some feedback from anyone who has one or has used one.
I've seen something like it, called Hells Gate. It's a very novel toy, but with 2 drippers, or tanks, or whatever you want to put on it.. its going to be a beast to feed, and a PITA to keep in sync with the other device. IMHO if you want something that will give you a good time,
try a Vertex
(http://brokevapers.com/vertex-mechanical...od-clone/)
or A Cherry Bomber,
(http://brokevapers.com/cherry-bomber-mec...od-clone/)
I'm told that the mulitiple battery configuration will give outstanding battery life. meaning more "Fresh battery" type hits

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
10-04-2015 11:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galaxyrider's post:
Michael (04-10-2015)
Nihilum Offline

Likes Given: 0
Dual atty mods are becoming very popular in the shop where I work.  Personally, I think it's overrated.  Two chuff caps being stuffed into my mouth just isn't comfortable.  Linking attys with tubing is a solution but I get clouds just as big out of both my triple 26650 parallel box and my dual 26650 series.
11-04-2015 04:41 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
I tried chain smoking but it wouldn't light.
11-04-2015 03:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyMac's post:
Michael (04-11-2015)
Michael Offline

You know as a kid I always used two straws in my drinks and pretended to be Dracula. This is kind of like that. 
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 04:33 PM by Michael.)
11-04-2015 04:32 PM