Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another New Guy
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,341
RE: Another New Guy
Welcome to the forum mate! I'm still waiting on an order I placed from FastTech a few weeks ago, so definitely don't expect it to get to you fast. (and there's the irony) 

The MVP is a great device, I used mine for over a year before passing it along to a new vaper when I upgraded. 
14-01-2015 10:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,982
Welcome to TVF Kramer! Good2
14-01-2015 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kramer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Thanks, everyone. Any internet sites that compare to fasttech?
15-01-2015 12:48 AM
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,341
From what I've seen, Fast(slow)Tech has the best prices. A lot of vape shops have their own websites where you can buy their juices and sometimes hardware too, but it will be pricier than FastTech. I highly recommend both Mountain Oak Vapors and Vintage Vapors for juice. They are both shops that are local to where I live and their juices are very high quality and taste great. Mountain Oak also sells mods and atties, and I'm pretty sure their shipping is faster than FastTech, but like I said, they're more expensive too.
15-01-2015 04:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,401
There is also focalecig.com. On the whole they get stuff to you a bit faster than Fasttech but some of the group buy items which are usually great deals can be very slow. I think 8 weeks for one item off a group buy.  

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
16-01-2015 10:44 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to the TVF family, Kramer. Great to have you here and congrats on quitting the stinkies!

I find that Fasttech has the best prices and the best selection of vaping goods but shipping can take anywhere from 11-21 days depending on your luck. You also have to be aware if the product is in stock for shipping or on order as new products are rarely in stock for immediate shipping. Like Whiskey said, we order from FT when we aren't in an immediate need for something. FocalEcig and Gearbest have some good deals but not quite the selection that FT has. Gearbest service is hit or miss but the products always show up.

In the US there are a few places that have decent prices but not as inexpensive as some of the China shops but if you need something in a few days it's worth the extra money and still a good price. Mad Vapes, Vapor Tek USA, Venerable Vaping, and 101 Vape are some good US based online stores.

For juice I am a solid fan of Mt Baker Juices. Best prices, selection and quality. Not a bad flavor yet!
16-01-2015 02:08 PM
kramer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Thanks again, guys. I couldn't take the evod 2 anymore, plus I was out of juice. I went to the local store, and ended up buying an emow 2 setup, seeing that the confirmation on my MVP20 said it would be another week before I received it. The emow is leaps and bounds better than the evod, and for not much more cash. Vaped all the way home with a smile. Of course, when I get home, there a package in the mailbox, lol. It's the MVP. I let it come up to temp before plugging it in. After it reached room temp, I gave it a whirl. I had also purchased a 'family sized' bottle of the tobacco flavored juice the vendor offered. It's Vapor Beast 'Kick Ash'. I'm not a fan of it. Doesn't taste like any tobacco I've ever smoked. Or anything else, for that matter. I get Dragon King locally, and really like it, although it's pricy at $6 for a micro bottle. I liked the 'hit' of the mvp, and the fact that it's adjustable, as it the emow.
16-01-2015 03:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kramer's post:
Michael (01-16-2015)