Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Airflow? Mirandus Hybrid RDA
Lunar Offline

Likes Given: 0
Airflow? Mirandus Hybrid RDA
So, I have a mirandus hybrid RDA by Circle of Mod and I am using an eleaf istick 50w mod, with a dual coil setup.

http://www.circleofmod.com/products/mirandus-hybrid

There aren't too much videos or reviews or anything online of it, just the original Mirandus RDA, so I am having some issues.

I got all the stuff yesterday and it is setup and works, gets a pretty good taste, but there isn't much airflow.

I'm not sure what to do to adjust and fix the airflow, but it is really weird right now and kind of harsh for most people.

I'm also not sure how I should be filling it exactly, there is a tank part at the bottom which is filled on the website in the image, but I'm not sure how to fill that part, I just drip on top of my wick and it soaks in, but there is no way of it getting down into the tank part and filling up. Also if it were filled like showed in the picture on the website, how would it work exactly if the juice is underneath the coils?

I find it doesn't get very big clouds and its kind of harsh because of the airflow. It is set to 50W and still doesn't make that big of clouds, I find the vapour just isn't very condensed and its not milky or anything like that.

Also the smoke just builds up in the chamber which is the part where on the website it shows the ejuice in, and it kind of works like a perc. The smoke builds up in there and if you don't clear it each hit then it stays in there. Its kind of weird.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 04:22 AM by Lunar.)
21-11-2015 04:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Lunar Offline

RE: Airflow? Mirandus Hybrid RDA
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Update: I also noticed the RDA is starting to get really hot.[/font]
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 07:14 AM by Lunar.)
21-11-2015 07:14 AM
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,387
Hi there lunar. I've had a few genesis style attys and they've all had, imo, poor airflow.
A single 2mm air hole will be a tight draw, no getting away from that unless you drill another hole or widen the first.
I think you fill the tank section by squeezing juice down one of the wholes in the deck. 
You could use a stainless mesh method of wicking or i guess just tip it up to juice the coils. It'll never be a cloud machine but you should get good flavour.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
21-11-2015 01:12 PM
Hongda Offline

(21-11-2015 04:21 AM)Lunar Wrote:  So, I have a mirandus hybrid RDA by Circle of Mod and I am using an eleaf istick 50w mod, with a dual coil setup.

http://www.circleofmod.com/products/mirandus-hybrid

There aren't too much videos or reviews or anything online of it, just the original Mirandus RDA, so I am having some issues.

I got all the stuff yesterday and it is setup and works, gets a pretty good taste, but there isn't much airflow.

I'm not sure what to do to adjust and fix the airflow, but it is really weird right now and kind of harsh for most people.

I'm also not sure how I should be filling it exactly, there is a tank part at the bottom which is filled on the website in the image, but I'm not sure how to fill that part, I just drip on top of my wick and it soaks in, but there is no way of it getting down into the tank part and filling up. Also if it were filled like showed in the picture on the website, how would it work exactly if the juice is underneath the coils?

I find it doesn't get very big clouds and its kind of harsh because of the airflow. It is set to 50W and still doesn't make that big of clouds, I find the vapour just isn't very condensed and its not milky or anything like that.

Also the smoke just builds up in the chamber which is the part where on the website it shows the ejuice in, and it kind of works like a perc. The smoke builds up in there and if you don't clear it each hit then it stays in there. Its kind of weird.

I just get my Mirandus Hybird built. And I do have found a different way to settle the cotton, you can send me email if you want know how to do it. [email address redacted by staff]
18-08-2016 11:32 PM