Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice diy juice Help
vape.kingdom420 Offline

Likes Given: 0
diy juice Help
hey guys new to the forum but i have a urgent question i like to make my own diy juice but so far i have only had one flavor, vanilla. i make it with 100% VG and a few drops of pure vanilla extract. i went dont to the store and bought new flavors peppermint and orange and the ingredient are 85% alcohol and orange oil then for peppermint its the same but with peppermint oil. Is it ok if i do the same thing with what i did with my vanilla extract meaning just add a few drops into my 100% VG with orange or peppermint Huh
20-07-2015 01:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes vape.kingdom420's post:
Chuck-Drl (07-20-2015)
Chuck-Drl Offline
Resident Wiseguy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 3,325
RE: diy juice Help
(20-07-2015 01:45 AM)vape.kingdom420 Wrote:  hey guys new to the forum but i have a urgent question i like to make my own diy juice but so far i have only had one flavor, vanilla. i make it with 100% VG and a few drops of pure vanilla extract. i went dont to the store and bought new flavors peppermint and orange and the ingredient are 85% alcohol and orange oil then for peppermint its the same but with peppermint oil. Is it ok if i do the same thing with what i did with my vanilla extract meaning just add a few drops into my 100% VG with orange or peppermint Huh

good qeston
one shold never vape oils or juice that contains oil. if you take a lighter to the oils you will see it produces a thick sooty smoke and the soot will literally fall from the air. when vaped even in small ratios this soot will not be exhaled .
btw pure vinilla extract contains oils

"The further back you look , the further ahead you can see " Winston Churchill
20-07-2015 01:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Chuck-Drl's post:
BOB (07-20-2015), Finster (07-20-2015), Michael (07-20-2015), Spasmod (07-20-2015)
vape.kingdom420 Offline

(20-07-2015 01:56 AM)Chuck-Drl Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 01:45 AM)vape.kingdom420 Wrote:  hey guys new to the forum but i have a urgent question i like to make my own diy juice but so far i have only had one flavor, vanilla. i make it with 100% VG and a few drops of pure vanilla extract. i went dont to the store and bought new flavors peppermint and orange and the ingredient are 85% alcohol and orange oil then for peppermint its the same but with peppermint oil. Is it ok if i do the same thing with what i did with my vanilla extract meaning just add a few drops into my 100% VG with orange or peppermint Huh

good qeston
one shold never vape oils or juice that contains oil. if you take a lighter to the oils you will see it produces a thick sooty smoke and the soot will literally fall from the air. when vaped even in small ratios this soot will not be exhaled .
btw pure vinilla extract contains oils
I have been vaping on vanilla with all my friends for quite sometimes and no side effects have occurred
20-07-2015 02:21 AM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,131
(20-07-2015 02:21 AM)vape.kingdom420 Wrote:  I have been vaping on vanilla with all my friends for quite sometimes and no side effects have occurred

If you're vaping juice that contains oil, you are damaging your lungs.. it's that simple.
20-07-2015 01:23 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Spasmod's post:
Finster (07-20-2015), Michael (07-20-2015), Robjenko (07-20-2015)
Finster Offline

Likes Given: 36
It sounds as if you are very young.If you are over 18 and have a credit card, you can buy safe flavors over the internet. I use Wizard Labs (cheapest prices I have found).  Most of the flavors on there are around $5 an ounce or less and an ounce will make tons of juice around 5% total flavor is usually all that is needed when making juice. I agree 100% with Spasmod, NEVER USE OILS!!! The correct flavors are cheaper and easy to obtain. Read the MSDS sheets before you purchase a flavor to make sure there is no Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl or Acetoin  in the flavoring. There has been some evidence that these three chemicals can be dangerous to some degree. The purpose of vaping is to have a safer alternative that tobacco smokers can turn to. Vaping is not completely without risk but is a healthier alternative to tobacco. If you are not a tobacco smoker, it is somewhat senseless to start vaping in my opinion. However, do as you wish. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just rendering advice.  

[Image: 1428256800_20_1_USD_5_default.png]
20-07-2015 02:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finster's post:
Michael (07-20-2015)
vape.kingdom420 Offline

(20-07-2015 02:46 PM)Finster Wrote:  It sounds as if you are very young.If you are over 18 and have a credit card, you can buy safe flavors over the internet. I use Wizard Labs (cheapest prices I have found).  Most of the flavors on there are around $5 an ounce or less and an ounce will make tons of juice around 5% total flavor is usually all that is needed when making juice. I agree 100% with Spasmod, NEVER USE OILS!!! The correct flavors are cheaper and easy to obtain. Read the MSDS sheets before you purchase a flavor to make sure there is no Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl or Acetoin  in the flavoring. There has been some evidence that these three chemicals can be dangerous to some degree. The purpose of vaping is to have a safer alternative that tobacco smokers can turn to. Vaping is not completely without risk but is a healthier alternative to tobacco. If you are not a tobacco smoker, it is somewhat senseless to start vaping in my opinion. However, do as you wish. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just rendering advice.  

Thank you for all your advice I will stop being cheap and go get some juice, also anyone can vape wether there a smoker or not. Don't get me wrong it really helps for people who are addicted to smoking and has probably save many live but vaping is a fun hobby too with the coil builds and the different mods/rda's to show off to your friends. 
20-07-2015 09:22 PM
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
I agree that anyone can vape, whether they smoke or not. It's much better than picking up smoking! Just be careful when choosing what you put in your homemade juice, because some chemicals found in food flavorings can be very harmful. Saying that you haven't had any side effects is like saying I never had side effects from smoking so it must be fine. 
20-07-2015 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
Chuck-Drl (07-21-2015), Robjenko (07-21-2015)