Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice What Next ?
Dave L Offline

Likes Given: 0
What Next ?
Hello,

I have been vaping with a Joyetech e-go series (LR) for almost a year now. I am not getting the hit that I want. I see the commercials with guys taking huge hits with smoke coming out of their mouth and their nose and the like. What are they using? I am kind of tired of using Joyetech e-go series and want a serious throat hit with some nice exhaust. I also don't want to spend more than $35-$50 bucks a month . . . but what are they using. I want a nice hit, with lot's of smoke.

Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Dave L.

Ps. I want to invest in a nice piece of equipment to start . . . maybe $75 to $150 to start (but, not more than $35-$50 to maintain each month.)
01-01-2015 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
the orb Offline

Likes Given: 30
RE: What Next ?
hello dave like you i have been vaping with a starter like kit for a while and decided last month to try the innokin vtr there is loads of reviews on you tube and out of all i watched the only bad thing said about it was it is heavy and they are correct about that but you do get used to it and i do recomend it,
02-01-2015 01:44 AM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Welcome to the forum Dave! 

There's a lot of great devices out there, everything from simple to super advanced. I'm not sure about the guys in the commercials (I don't watch TV much) but I would recommend an Eleaf iStick. It's a very nice, small device with a lot of power and very simple to use. You can find them online or in most vape shops for around $40. The tank you use also makes a big difference, a lot of us here use rebuildable dripping atomizers (RDAs) which are really great for flavor and clouds, but less convenient than a tank. If you want something simple with pre-made  coils, I'd suggest an Aspire Nautilus, I've heard a lot of great things about them though I don't own one myself. If you want to try rebuildable atomizers, that's a whole new ballpark lol
02-01-2015 06:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
NCHornet Offline

Likes Given: 0
Quote:hello dave like you i have been vaping with a starter like kit for a while and decided last month to try the innokin vtr there is loads of reviews on you tube and out of all i watched the only bad thing said about it was it is heavy and they are correct about that but you do get used to it and i do recomend it,

Orb, 
It was nice reading your view on the VTR. At the moment I am waiting for the mail person to drop mine off, lol!!!!
02-01-2015 07:40 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,460
Welcome to TVF Dave! it's great to have you with us.

For what it's worth, I don't think you could go far wrong with an Aspire CF Sub battery topped with an Aspire Atlantis. That'll be a big step up, you can vape safely and it won't break the bank. All you'd need to buy is replacement coils and juice each month. Should be doable on £35-$50 a month I'd have thought.

See how you get on with that and then perhaps try your hand at rebuildables a little further along.
02-01-2015 11:16 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spasmod's post:
BOB (01-02-2015), Michael (01-03-2015)