Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice Playboy Vixen Mini
ChefT Offline

Likes Given: 0
Video Playboy Vixen Mini
Hello.  I am fairly new to vaping (about a year in) and got a new mod, which I love.  I found the Kanger Sub Tank mini I have is too small for my needs, so on the advice of the guy who owns a local shop, I got a Playbox Vixen Mini tank. It holds more and it's ok, but I find the tip to be a bit wide for me.  Apparently the only option I have to correct this is to replace the top of the tank so make it a 510.  Does anyone know where I can order one that will fit?  Or am I doomed to just have to buy another tank.
23-05-2016 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,480
RE: Playboy Vixen Mini
I've just had a quick look see.. to me it looks like if you have the one with a steel driptip it's an industry standard 510 and easily replaced with many other types. The one with a glass dt looks to be mounted to part of the top of the tank as I haven't seen any pics of it removed, though if you do have one and it can pull out it could also be 510.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
23-05-2016 11:00 PM
ChefT Offline

Likes Given: 0
Unfortunately I have the one with the glass tip.  When removed from the tank, which it wraps around a metal chimney that's part of the top, it's not compatible with a 510 tip.  I wish it were and I'd have popped a more tapered one on. 
23-05-2016 11:11 PM
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,480
Ah, shame.
There's also the possibility that a 510 dt will fit inside the glass bit,  it's a long shot though. I think a standard 510 is 8mm.. I'll check to be sure. If you have one to hand it might be worth a try.

*8.5mm. And nope, drawing a blank for spares. There's plenty of glass eplacments but no top sections. here's a cheap one that'll take a normal dt

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
23-05-2016 11:18 PM