Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice New vaper problem: Nothing tastes like it smells, everything tastes bad. Help!
vapemesilly Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: New vaper problem: Nothing tastes like it smells, everything tastes bad. Help!
Quote:None of the juices I tried come even close to mouthwatering descriptions on labels or complex descriptions of connoisseurs in reviews that sound like when you vape you’re eating “custard pie with notes of glazed sugar and a hint of cinnamon”.

I've noticed that juices that have descriptions like this rarely live up to the description, in my opinion. Maybe my taste buds aren't sophisticated enough to separate out out all the little nuances of the flavor. Also, I thin that sometimes when juices makers start mixing too much together things can get muddied, flavor wise. Just my opinion.

There is a website called Wildvape that you might want to try. I've tried lots of juices and lots of vendors and Wildvape is one of the best, IMO. They have lots of variety to choose from and the prices are great. You can get 10 ml for 2.99 so it's easy to order lots of flavors to try without going broke or getting stuck with tons of juice you don't care for.
02-12-2016 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bibliora Offline
Person of Interest
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 3,001
RE: New vaper problem: Nothing tastes like it smells, everything tastes bad. Help!
Michael nailed it. It took by four months to start to juice. You sense of smell will come back as well, which can be a good and bad thing.

How long have you been smoking. It's hard to drop down to 3mg nic if you are used to a pack a day. Maybe try a small about of 6mg.

Welcome the to the forum. This is great forum to ask questions and answers. The members are all over the world so you get a good variety of answers.

Here are some article to get you started.FAQ Section?
... The very basics
... Vaping Glossary

[Image: banner.png?p=15_4_2016_1.2_7__1__1_0_757575_c50707]

Bibliora aka Torrey Girl_wink
03-12-2016 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bibliora's post:
Michael (12-03-2016)