Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice Input need for next purchase
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
RE: Input need for next purchase
Thanks for the input! Still working on the decision.  I think after I purchase another nicer bottom coil atomizer I will purchase the rebuildable style and have a try at that. 

I got he MT3S to stop flooding and it actually hits better then the EVOD.  It seems to use a lot of liquid might have to try that T3S madecov. I have nearly ran through a 10ml bottle in not many days.
25-11-2013 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
RE: Input need for next purchase
(23-11-2013 04:35 AM)madecov Wrote:  All excellent answers, bear in mind that when it comes to your clearomizer that Kanger models use a bottom coil and give a bit cooler vape. Vi Vi Nova and Innoken are top coil and will give a warmer vape. I have not used the I clear (yet) but have used the kangers and Vi Vi sets. I am moving to lower resistance coils as they seem to give a better taste and vape. Lower resistance coils seem to burn out a little faster. Lower resistance coils also seem to work better with Ego style batteries. I find that coils in the 2.5ohm range just don't really give me a satisfying experience but on a Vamo they can work fine.

I usually go through 1 1/2 18350 batteries a day in my Vamo (single battery configuration), but I tend to vape all day long. I really like the Kanger T3S better than the MT3S as I seem to get a slower use of liquid with a nice vape.

maybe next month after I get the store opened I will try mechanical MOD sets and to re coil my own. For now the Vamo or the Tesla work for me.
I ordered a T3S from focalecig (wallbuys ecig site i think). Hope it uses less juice between leaks and heavy vaping i am using quite a bit of it. I am going through probably 4-5 ml of juice

Wonder if there stuff is real or atleast a good copy at focalecig?
13-12-2013 06:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)