Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice ISMOKA ISTICK 100W MOD KIT VS Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit VS Atom REVOLVER Kit
Meow Offline

Likes Given: 0
ISMOKA ISTICK 100W MOD KIT VS Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit VS Atom REVOLVER Kit
I currently have a iJust 2 I want to take a step up and get something better so I'm between an Atom Sub Ohm Revolver Kit a iSmoka iStick 100w mod Kit or a Kangertech NEBOX kit. They are all around $40 to $50 USD due to sales right now so which one would you recommend and why and also if there is a different kit for around $40 to $50 maybe even a bit more that's better please tell me thank you : 3
07-12-2015 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
paulS Offline
mech boy who sometimes toodles
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,027
RE: ISMOKA ISTICK 100W MOD KIT VS Kanger Nebox 60w TC Starter Kit VS Atom REVOLVER Kit
I love the look of the Atom kit and it produces the cloud. Atom vapes has impressed me overall with their gold plated clapton kanger coils - they work a peach. And the revolver kit is also clapton coils. The kanger coils they have last me extra two weeks or so ... this is nice. I would assume the revolver kit with the assassin tank will last as well. However the coils are not sold everywhere. 

Now the istick 100w. The buttons rattle. It feels cheap. Well it is cheap, lol. I use it occasionally - I have one  - but it is not the best device on my shelf by far. It weould not be my pick. If I lost or broke mine I would not replace it. I thought it might be an okay back up type mod.

I cannot speak to the nebox. Never tried one yet. My local B+M sells them and the owner tells me not to knock 'em till I try it but I just do not like the feel and look of it. However, it might well be worth buying. Kanger products are decent.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
07-12-2015 05:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes paulS's post:
Spasmod (12-07-2015)