Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice Have you watched Qorax?
greyhoundrick Offline

Likes Given: 74
Have you watched Qorax?
Im probably the last member who should be giving advice as I am a newbie, but just in case you haven't watched any of Qorax's videos I wanted to share one of them with you. 

I apologize if everyone has already seen these, but if anyone hasn't I think they are not only fun to watch, but are informative to newbies like me.

If you have/havent watched Qorax let me know what you think of him and his content.

take care and best to you all!

oh, almost forgot.....heres the link:

https://youtu.be/dYD6IPGFW7M

rick
05-06-2016 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes greyhoundrick's post:
Fatboy (06-05-2016)
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,003
RE: Have you watched Qorax?
(05-06-2016 12:00 PM)greyhoundrick Wrote:  Im probably the last member who should be giving advice as I am a newbie, but just in case you haven't watched any of Qorax's videos I wanted to share one of them with you. 
I apologize if everyone has already seen these, but if anyone hasn't I think they are not only fun to watch, but are informative to newbies like me.
If you have/havent watched Qorax let me know what you think of him and his content.
rick

Thanks Rick. Good video. It's all about the agenda....I read a book once on effective communication and an entire section was on delivering YOUR message...it spoke of specific cases in history where people had to pull and/or toss away facts to suit the message...this is no different...the game changer this time around is social media....

I've attached a clip from the actual video...I'm printing a copy....made me laugh....okay all that said, I haven't seen the actual scientific paper....the internet and the majority of people must have read the aforementioned book...

[attachment=469]
05-06-2016 12:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fatboy's post:
greyhoundrick (06-05-2016)
greyhoundrick Offline

Likes Given: 74
RE: Have you watched Qorax?
(05-06-2016 12:34 PM)Fatboy Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 12:00 PM)greyhoundrick Wrote:  Im probably the last member who should be giving advice as I am a newbie, but just in case you haven't watched any of Qorax's videos I wanted to share one of them with you. 
rick

Thanks Rick. Good video. It's all about the agenda....I read a book once on effective communication and an entire section was on delivering YOUR message...it spoke of specific cases in history where people had to pull and/or toss away facts to suit the message...this is no different...the game changer this time around is social media....

I've attached a clip from the actual video...I'm printing a copy....made me laugh....okay all that said, I haven't seen the actual scientific paper....the internet and the majority of people must have read the aforementioned book...
Great stuff Fatboy! Spot on with your words about effective communication. I can't tell you how many instances Ive seen where people will do ANYTHING to present the facts that substantiate their side and suddenly have amnesia when it comes to valid arguments against their agenda lol!
05-06-2016 02:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes greyhoundrick's post:
Fatboy (06-05-2016)