Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Good 'Ole Hill Country "Howdy!"
TehSpaz Offline

Likes Given: 0
A Good 'Ole Hill Country "Howdy!"
Howdy people. My name is TehSpaz, I also go by Cody, and I am a Flasha Vapeaholic!

I'm only 24.5, but smoked analogs from 17 until *looks at watch* about a week ago. I previously dropped the analogs about two years ago for 6-8 months using ecigs. Now I just vape cause I love me some nicotine!

I'm weird in that I keep my active vape setup simple. When I originally got into vaping, I was using the good 'ole Janty ego with drip tips, cartomizers, and LR atomizers, as tanks and RBA's were still toys for the rich boys!

Currently, I love the hell outta my Joyetech eRoll. The eroll PCC, cig, and a single cartridge with a sealed 10mL bottle of ejuice (with whatever ADV I happen to have at the time) will get me through a couple of days of vaping with no issues.

Personally, I recommend the eRoll to anybody who is new getting into vaping. It hits at a very nice 3.7v, and the cartridges and atty's couldn't be easier to change out/maintain....that and I found carrying a large (eGo) battery with 510 connectors, cartridges, extra batt, etc was a hassle....
This is also helpful because I go to school on a "tobacco free" campus, so I'm able to pull my eRoll out, palm a few hits as I walk from class to class outdoors, and easily slip it back into my pocket.

Anyways, thanks to JohnnyMac for the invite over here! Glad to have another forum to haunt Smile
01-10-2013 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
RE: A Good 'Ole Hill Country "Howdy!"
Glad that you joined us, Cody!  Happy to hear that you've been analog free for quite a while now.  I've never been slave to the cigarette but I do enjoy the hell out of smoking cigars and pipes.  I picked up vaping to give me a few relaxing moments when I didn't have the time to smoke a full cigar or if it was too cold to sit outside for more than 5 minutes.  Now I'm into the whole vaping thing and enjoying nothing but the flavor from 0 nicotine juice.  Keep on vaping (and posting)!
01-10-2013 01:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,468
Welcome to TVF Cody, it's great that you joined us!

I'm pretty new to Vaping also so it's really nice to be able to learn from some of the more experience Vapers out there Smile

I hope you enjoy the forum, it's shaping up to be a real good community so far

Spas
01-10-2013 03:01 PM
TehSpaz Offline

Likes Given: 0
Yeah, I'll eventually work my nic% down lower...right now I use 18% or 24%. Figured I'd break the mechanical/physical habit before the chemical habit :-P

Then again...I do enjoy the hell outta some nicotine...lol.
03-10-2013 10:16 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,468
(03-10-2013 10:16 PM)TehSpaz Wrote:  Yeah, I'll eventually work my nic% down lower...right now I use 18% or 24%. Figured I'd break the mechanical/physical habit before the chemical habit :-P

Then again...I do enjoy the hell outta some nicotine...lol.

I've pretty much done the same. I started with 24mg juice and found myself OD'ing.. who'd of thought I would be a nicotine lightweight after all those years of analogues Smile

I'm on 8-9mg juice now and seem to find that just right for me.
09-10-2013 11:36 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
welcome, two spaz's in one thread, who'd have thought it. I'm trying to order zero nic where I can, some companies dont even carry it though, I'm now more addicted to the flavour and tech than I am to the nicotine lol
10-10-2013 06:41 AM