Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 years vaping!
JenJen101 Offline

Likes Given: 12
3 years vaping!
This February will be 3yrs since I finally gave up my Marlboro Light 100's for my first vape-my little pink Inferno batteries w/the pretty much disposable tanks. Remember those? Oh how technology has changed my world of vaping!
  Since switching my yearly bouts of bronchitis & sometimes pneumonia have completely disappeared. I no longer have that horrible croopy cough, & my throat never hurts. No more stinking like an ashtray, popping mints, & spraying everything I own with Febreeze. 
  I finally found a set up that I enjoy & that I can drop numerous times from my raised up bed on to the hardwood floors without breaking. Now if only big tobacco would leave us all alone & understand that not all of us want to die from tobacco related health problems...
20-12-2015 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JenJen101's post:
peter-k (12-20-2015)
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,039
RE: 3 years vaping!
Wow, 3 years. That's cool. Welcome aboard here.

So, we saw what you started with; what are you using these days? Have any good stories from your journey along the way from there to here?
20-12-2015 03:21 PM
peter-k Offline

Likes Given: 47
RE: 3 years vaping!
Nanny states everywhere. 

I personally do believe we need a set of regulations. BUT we don't need vaping in the hands of companies who poisoned the world for ages. And we don't need bans.
20-12-2015 03:35 PM