Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 years since I bought mixing supplies, do I have to start over completely?
Boyblue Offline

Likes Given: 0
3 years since I bought mixing supplies, do I have to start over completely?
Coincidentally, it will be three years this coming Monday when I bought all of my Juice making supplies.  I still have an average of 7ml of about 30 flavors, 3 liters of VG and half a liter of Nicotine.  It's all been kept in a guest bedroom - no direct sunlight.  I did reorder PG maybe a year ago so no issue there.  It's a least $100.00 worth of stuff

A rep from the supplier suggested the following:

Flavorings - Will not be ideal, most likely diluted a great deal, Ok to use - not harmful
VG - Taste if it still has slightly sweet flavor then ok but if tart, toss it because although ok to vape it will ruin a recipe
Nicotine - Smell and if scent is strong (like bitter) then throw it away.  Recommended I threw it away in any case.

I'm mixing for personal use so if I need to add more flavoring to get the desired taste I'm good with that and I use very little nicotine (3mg) so I doubt it would affect flavor.

What would you throw away?
05-03-2020 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,546
RE: 3 years since I bought mixing supplies, do I have to start over completely?
Anything with an "off" smell.

Flavourings likely will be weaker than they were but should be fine. PG/VG are cheap so if in any doubt just toss them. VG should taste unpleasantly (to me) sweet, just put a drop on your tongue to see.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
06-03-2020 07:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply